Personal Information Collection Statement
Our website address is: https://www.blessingcommunity.hk
1. This is a personal data collection statement made under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (“the Ordinance”).
2. Information collected when you visit our websites
Statistics on visitors to our websites – When you visit our websites, we will record your visit only as a “hit”. The webserver makes a record of your visit that includes your IP addresses (and domain names), the types and configurations of browsers, language settings, geo-locations, operating systems, previous sites visited, and time/duration and the pages visited (webserver access log).
3. We use the webserver access log for the purpose of maintaining and improving our websites such as to determine the optimal screen resolution, which pages have been most frequently visited etc. We use such data only for website enhancement and optimization purposes.
4. We do not use, and have no intention to use the visitor data to personally identify anyone.
5. The information collected by means of cookies on this website about you will be used only for compiling aggregate statistics on how visitors browse the website. Such statistics are collected for the purpose of managing and improving the design of the website.
6. Your name and address will be used by our website for sending you newsletters and printed material about our recreational events for promoting Time Bank.
8. If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
9. If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
10. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
11. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
12. Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
14. You have the right to request access to and correction of information held by us about you. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please contact our data protection officer at ‘Unit C, 4/F, 760 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Lai Chi Kok, Kowloon, Hong Kong’ or firstname.lastname@example.org
15. We are committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal information we hold by complying with the requirements of Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance with respect to the management of personal information. We are equally committed to ensuring that all our employees and agents uphold these obligations.
16. We pledge to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. In doing so, we will ensure compliance by our staff with the strictest standards of security and confidentiality.
The information provided in this guidance is for general reference only. It does not provide an exhaustive guide to the application of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (the Ordinance). For a complete and definitive statement of law, direct reference should be made to the Ordinance itself. The Commissioner makes no express or implied warranties of accuracy or fitness for a particular purpose or use with respect to the above information. The above suggestions will not affect the functions and powers conferred upon the Commissioner under the Ordinance.